Search This Blog

For the people of Wallingford...

For the People of Wallingford - It's your town; get informed, get involved

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to my new blog….

As most of you know, I already have a local political scene blog in Wallingford Politico.

I try to just post there news of political nature as it affects Wallingford. I do what I can to limit commentary there but from time to time I do weigh in on a topic.

Here on this blog I intend to cross reference Wallingford Politico as needed to emphasize the things that I feel may be prevalent to my campaign and / or of topic of concerns for all Wallingford residents.

In the coming days and weeks I will post more about myself, some of the things I support and stand for, as well as places and events where I will be.

I am looking for input and feedback – I cannot be a great leader without understanding the citizens wants and needs better. I will be reaching out to learn as much as I can but I also invite you to reach out to me with your thoughts and concerns.

I am listed in the phone directory and I welcome anyone that wants to give me a call. I am home after 7PM most nights but I ask that if you do call to make it before 9PM if at all possible as I do have four kids under seven years of age that I am trying to round up and get to bed.

I usually tell people that email is best to Jason@Zandri.net simply because I am almost always on a computer or my smartphone. When you do send email please try to include a thoughtful SUBJECT line; I get a ton of email as part of my work in Information Technology and I have to weed through the messages and I do not want to lose anyone’s notes to me.

So again – welcome to my campaign page for news and information in my efforts to be your next Democrat Town Councilor

No comments:

Post a Comment