Search This Blog

For the people of Wallingford...

For the People of Wallingford - It's your town; get informed, get involved

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Outages by the numbers (as I have them at 11:15AM 10/30/2012)

Total CL&P Customers Served: 1,240,246

Total CL&P Customers Reported Affected: 476,380

% of CL&P Customers Reported Affected: 38%

Total UI Customers Served: 320,150

Total UI Customers Reported Affected: 151,407

% of UI Customers Reported Affected: 47.29%

---

The count that I have for Wallingford (second hand) was around 4,000 customers out of power at the height of the storm but because of the second hand nature there is no way to know the totals for sure until the Wallingford Electric Division reports out formally.

I have been reading online via Wallingford CT Community Forum that some folks have been coming online so we might be reducing the numbers.

As I can find out more I’ll follow up; I am not going to place calls myself to the Wallingford Electric Division and tie up a phone line with a question that doesn’t need a detailed answer right now

No comments:

Post a Comment