Search This Blog

For the people of Wallingford...

For the People of Wallingford - It's your town; get informed, get involved

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lawn signs are ready

100B3960_crop_color_psIf anyone wants to lend the real estate in front of their home or business, I am looking for places to put up my signs as I run for a seat on the Wallingford Town Council.

Over the next few weeks I plan to do what I can to get out to talk to the voters.

I’ll be trying to go door to door as much as possible and do meet and greets when there are forums for it.

In the meantime, if you’d like to help out please feel free to drop me a note via email at Jason@Zandri.net or you can give me a call at 860 614 6069. Email is always going to be better – I have a computer nearby more often than my phone believe it or not.

100_0370

No comments:

Post a Comment