Search This Blog

For the people of Wallingford...

For the People of Wallingford - It's your town; get informed, get involved

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What does the Mayor of Wallingford earn?

A number of search hits have come into my two blogs (this one and Wallingford Politico) regarding the salary of Mayor William Dickinson of Wallingford as people are looking for this information.

http://www.woodingcaplan.com/images/2008-2009%20Budget/2008-2009_Salalry_detail.pdf from the Wooding-Caplan Citizens Group site provides a quick review of the Mayor's salary detail

The Mayor's salary was $73,140.00 in 2009 and unless I am mistaken he's refused a raise since so I would believe it is still the same. I can get a more up to date posting once I have the new personnel details out in the upcoming budget.

What you can see is that the Mayor's administrative aide makes nearly what he does at $67,219.00 (again - as of the 2009 salary data).

The town's adopted budget for 2011 - 2012 is available at http://www.town.wallingford.ct.us/images/customer-files//AdoptedBudgetFY12.PDF but I do not see the salary detail there.

I will see if I can get a hold of it to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment